Peppermint Cake Pops + Other Christmas DIYs

My Own Peppermint Cake Pops!                                                          Go great with candy cane nails!:) You Need: a box ...

My Own Peppermint Cake Pops!                                                   
     
Go great with candy cane nails!:)
You Need:
  • a box of funfetti cake mix or plain vanilla mix
  • vanilla frosting
  • white or milk chocolate
  • red sugar topping
  • candy canes
Instructions:
  1. Mix up the cake as directed on the box. For an added touch, I mixed in some crushed candy canes!
  2. Bake as directed.
  3. While cooling, break up the cake and crumble it up as finely as you can. I just crumbled it with my hands:).
  4. After the cake is cool, mix in about a 1/4 cup of vanilla frosting. I just eyeballed it. Just make sure that the cake is as moist as you like it.
  5. Incorporate the frosting into the cake crumbles by mushing it together with your hands. Then roll up the cake pop dough into balls.
  6. I broke up a candy cane in 2 and pushed the stick into the dough ball.
  7. I put the cake balls onto a paper plate and cooled in the freezer.
  8. After at least 30 minutes, you can start melting the chocolate.
  9. Then dip the pop into the chocolate. You can cover the whole thing in chocolate, or just half like I did.
  10. Before it dries, I put red holidy sugar on top which also preventing them from sticking back onto the plate. You can get creative with the toppings-from sprinkles,chocolate chips, or even marshmallows.
  11. Let sit and they are ready to eat!They are an adorable little desert sure to make a hit at a holiday party. All of my friends truly loved them and I did too.
You can also check out these incredible Holiday DIYs that other crafty folks conjured up.

Beautiful Christmas Tree Skirt


Unique Recycled Magazine Bows!

Hot Chocolate Spoons
Hot chocolate spoons 1
Use Cupcake Liners as bows!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SV Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.