Clothes for the Biker

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Now for clothing talk :) Everyday, I have to bike a few miles around school so that limits my attire just a bit...

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Now for clothing talk :) Everyday, I have to bike a few miles around school so that limits my attire just a bit. It gets increasingly bothersome to wear dresses and skirts, so the solution here: romper!

Now there are two other clothing items that are worth the investment because of the amount of wear each gets.I'm looking for a new jacket, and new shoes that I can walk a while around in and bike in. I'm also being even more specific, and looking for both of these items in a neutral color that can be worn with almost everything.

Yes, I'm picky. But with the right clothing items, they could last a long time. I'm also choosing low cost items from online stores that I trust: ASOS, H&M, Missguided

ASOS has a St. Patrick's sale code for 20% off: CLOVER4

Missguided has 15% student discount and a lot of clothes 50% off. Oh and code GETLUCKY gives you a random discount off your entire purchase!

H&M has free shipping on everything,with code 3360, and after asking an employee online (a trick for finding discounts) a 20% off coupon will be coming out tomorrow.

Rompers:
Image 4 of ASOS 90's Halter RomperNew Look Petite Scallop RomperJersey Bardot Playsuit Black












Shoes:
Image 1 of ASOS MAJORITY Lace Up Flat ShoesImage 1 of ASOS ORDEAL HeelsASOS DYNASTY Lace Up Sneakers

Jackets:


Which should I choose?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SV Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.