Kanye the Almighty

Yes, we all know Kanye has a big head to say the least. But I honestly think he has kicked off the latest color trends for the spring- milit...

Yes, we all know Kanye has a big head to say the least. But I honestly think he has kicked off the latest color trends for the spring- military-esque colors that are fairly neutral and nude. Not what I typically associate with spring. Are you dressed for the safari, the military, or do you want to appear semi-nude in public. I mean, a few months ago, would you ever consider bringing khaki or olive into your wardrobe? Did you know there is a color such as camel? Has dressing in shades of brown been something you have been doing for a while?


I'm unfortunately growing a little more fond to the trend, despite being a more color and graphic personality. I'll admit I own one "beige" wrap skirt. But I am not going out of my way, anytime soon, to buy khaki. How do you feel about this current color palette?

The following clothes are from Missguided, which currently has a sale that is up to 50% off and 15% student discount always.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SV Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.