Sweat Pants Maxi Skirt

 As per usual, my outfit didn't match the weather. You see, this is my sweat pant maxi skirt. Its comfy and keeps my legs uber insul...



 As per usual, my outfit didn't match the weather. You see, this is my sweat pant maxi skirt. Its comfy and keeps my legs uber insulated. I bought them for $3. It turned out to be over 70 degrees outside so I had no need for such insulation. But I was feeling the all gray, trying to match a gray San Fran day.

Today I had to tame the crazy mane. Here's a quick tip for my curly haired friends out there. When you have a puffy hair day, twirl about an inch of hair and pin it back. It instantly flattens and flatters.


 Now on a random note, my phone cover came in. I can add it to my collection of art history related items. I have a really weird idea to make a museum out of clothing items and such. So far I have Klimt leggings, Van Gogh Sweater and phone case, Botticeli Sweater, mondrian top, keith hering top, andy warhol top, a dali watch...and I'm never gonna stop. I'll create a mini exhibition someday and post them all up here.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RENBNIO?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00  
Look at the magical vibrations of Van Gogh's greatest treasure. And if you somehow happen to have my obsucre type of  samsung galaxy phone, click the link to buy. It's really strong and protective and hypnotizing. 
 * urban outfitters semi turtleneck top
*thrifted sweat pants maxi skirt
*dr. martens silver pascal boots


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SV Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.