Going Gray

  This is one of the most interesting trends I've seen in a while. It goes against the expectations women have had to cover up those ...

 Pixie Cropped
This is one of the most interesting trends I've seen in a while. It goes against the expectations women have had to cover up those gray hairs. I hope it gives older women the confidence to stop dying away their grays constantly. And although us young ones are kind of cheating to get our hair gray early, I say this trend is very cool. I personally like it in a bluish gray or slightly purple shade. Just a warning, you need to bleach your hair very light for this color to work. Its the only thing that has kept me away, but I'm good with my purple :)
1e4c415680dfc49a7480bceb0a1b1af2.jpg 577×800 pixels





And yes boys you can participate in this trend too. I saw a boy at school with a head of various shades of gray and with a chic outfit, he just seemed very wolf like in the coolest way possible. I know its usually called "silver fox" but I think a wolf coat better describes the look for me. Wolves are so majestic and fierce, who wouldn't want to be wolf-like?  So dare to wear granny hair!

Trend Alert: Silver-Haired Hunks Take Over Instagram [Gallery] | Instinct 
Benjamin Jarvis By Kuba Dabrowski
source: wwd
[ fave models | 1000+ notes | facebook | twitter | google+ | instagram ]


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SV Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.