Edgy Burgundy

  Hello everyone! These shoes are my absolute fave. I don't get to wear them very often but when I do I'm <3<3<3. They a...

Hello everyone! These shoes are my absolute fave. I don't get to wear them very often but when I do I'm <3<3<3. They are kind of like creeper heels so the platform kind of helps. I can get around well with them despite the height, thats what I like about ASOS shoes. They are usually quite soft in their sole lol.
 Okay, so I decided to wear this outfit to work and now looking at the photos, I'm not sure that was the most proper way to show up to work. I promise I was wearing a jacket and I sit down the whole day in the office. But I wanted a smoothie on my lunch break which entails a 10 minute walk up a giant hill to get there. And yay I suck at remembering directions, so basically I ended up walking around the next couple blocks up and down until I found that gosh darn smoothie place. With these heels. Just a little difficult. But I am no longer going to condone a shop that uses frozen Dole juice as one of their ingredients. Why must I love smoothies so much. 









And yay for these socks being the only thing I can afford at American Apparel. The American Apparel Factory Outlet is a different story.


*thrifted skirt
*asos black crop top


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SV Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.