Rainy Day Chic

  I am so happy that I get to come into work at 9:30 everyday. I am an earlybird so I have plenty of time for breakfast, outfit-mak...



I am so happy that I get to come into work at 9:30 everyday. I am an earlybird so I have plenty of time for breakfast, outfit-making, makeup and yes, even blog picture time! I am going to share some of my work outfits with you guys. The backgrounds are not going to be very exciting, but it'll be a sort of diary for my time here in San Fransisco.

For this particular outfit,  I actually found a way to dress for work when its cold! Haha, well this is under some jackets of course. But here it is. Add a blazer and you've got quite the quirky chic work outfit. And did you notice the purple hair is gone?! Not to worry, I purposefully made sure I have lots of roots so I can pull my hair back for buisness, and pull the purple out for play :)

 
This post will be rather quick but I have to mention something no matter how semi-random it is. I have to let you guys know that holographic shoes are worth the investment. I'll be mentioning holographic-ism later on in my posts.

*ASOS MEGA-BOOM-Lace-Up-Flat-Shoes
*old navy black and white pants
*Peter Pilloti for Target top

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SV Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.