Architecture Updates

Because I don't work on Fridays, I thought it would be a great day to catch up on all the architectural activities I participated in th...

Because I don't work on Fridays, I thought it would be a great day to catch up on all the architectural activities I participated in this week. I'm growing really fond of the area I work in and I am very grateful to have coworkers that are very kind, even though they are much older. It is just 4 of us in the studio, but that just adds to the relaxed work environment. 

 

 Anyhoo, I still cannot get used to the San Fransisco weather. This day was unexpectedly rainy, after many days of sun. Nevertheless, the drab weather made for a great neutral blue colored photo. And again, I am so happy that my phone can actually take photos now. I can use instagram again, yay!

My week at work ended with an architecture photoshoot, which is actually not as glamorous as it sounds. We went to two house designed by the studio and cleared out rooms to pretty them up for portfolio and website photos.  I got to experience those classic San Fransisco super slanted hills while driving that day. What a frickin roller coaster. But this was the view from the first house. I could sit out there all day. I seriously couldn't get over the view.





These are just a few more detail shots inside the home. I got the chance to style the room on the left. Not necessarily my trope of interior design, but the studio likes natural and minimalist decor. I cleared out the clutter and used what I found around the house as best as I could. And then, from sitting on that very couch, I spotted a band of rainbows forming through the white beams on the roof. I still can't figure out how that worked, but it made me love the house even more.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SV Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.