My Closet

Oh I've been so neglectful this week of the blog!So so busy!But with this lovely extra hour I feel I have more time to do anything this ...

Oh I've been so neglectful this week of the blog!So so busy!But with this lovely extra hour I feel I have more time to do anything this Sunday. As I was putting my clothes away, I always notice my organized closet colors. It goes by black and white graphic prints, then it goes to bold reds and pinks[and one neon orange], then some navys, royal, and turquoise blues,and purples. Theres really nothing in between!

And my drawers are just the same. Its organized by colorful shorts, neutral shorts, band tees, plain color tops, printed tops,graphic tops,striped tops, printed tanks, plain color tanks, lace, and camis.

I'm lacking browns,oranges,yellows,and suprisingly purple. It makes sense though, because I really don't much like brown or orange. But I do love yellow and purple. Hopefully I can intsome more color diversity into my wardrobe soon:).

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SV Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.