Take Me To Church

**Hello everyone! I'm not sure if you are still out there, its been quite a while. But I intend to bring this blog back to life, and mak...

**Hello everyone! I'm not sure if you are still out there, its been quite a while. But I intend to bring this blog back to life, and make it better than ever. It will now include my personal style, travels, hair experiments, fashion, art and everything in between. Please stay tuned:)


I can't stop listening to Hozier after seeing him in concert (free on Jimmy Kimmel Live!) Its definitely amazing to live in a city where I could have so many opportunities to catch celebrities and musicians for free. I was kind of inspired by the church theme a little bit for this photo shoot. The white crisscrossing wood beams create an almost cross-like effect, and the dreamy glow adds to this as well.







This outfit is probably the only time I will wear all white. Okay fine, I love this outfit waaaay too much to actually hold true to that. I absolutely love all white, but I am much too prone to dirt haha. Its very hard to tell, but these are pretty much my favorite shoes- they are the Asos Radiohead ankle boots. They were white for all but about three minutes. A bleach stain remover actually made them yellow a bit :( But I will never stop wearing them. They are like chic sneakers, and the sole is very comfy.

I had wanted this top from Urban Outfitters for a while, in black, but it was too expensive. During a sale, I managed to find it in white instead of black and it was only $10 (mind you it had some foundation stains on it, but voila! those are very easy to get out of clothing!)

And I got the skirt straight from the American Apparel Factory itself, bringing the price to $35, which is still a lot for me, but I think its worth it in this case. This skirt is very versatile and very well made.
 (you can buy the real deal here)

I'm all about cheap and chic so follow up with me for more of my updates on hair dying, cheap buying, thrifting, art, fashion, Los Angeles, and the design student life.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SV Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.