Tidbit Tuesday:records!

I found some real goodies over at my local thrift store. At just $2 each, I got to take home real, 1960's, records that actually still w...

I found some real goodies over at my local thrift store. At just $2 each, I got to take home real, 1960's, records that actually still work. They make for great room decorations otherwise!


Alice in Wonderland is my all time favorite Disney movie. I love the craziness, the colors, the dream world. And this record cover '69 says it all.

I love the Sound of Music. Having memorized every word from the CD as a child, I just had to buy the record version. It was awesome to play this one, because I still remembered most of the words and even the order of the songs.

American Pie is a classic, classic song. I could listen to it all day. I had to buy it, to hear all the other wonders Don McLean can come up with.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

SV Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.