L names

This is quite random, but I was daydreaming again today and my mind wandered to my favoritest of names. Lola was the first that came to mind...

This is quite random, but I was daydreaming again today and my mind wandered to my favoritest of names. Lola was the first that came to mind. Then Lily. Then Milo. And then, I even started to get a liking for Daisy and Violet and Scarlet. They are all either "l" sounding, or they are flowers or colors. But they are such gorgeous, gorgeous names in my eyes.
Lola sounds like a quirky girl.
Lily sounds like a sweet and perky girl.
Milo sounds like a mysterious boy.
Daisy sounds like a bubbly and cheerful girl.
Violet sounds like a unique, punky girl.
Scarlet sounds like a free-spirited girl.
I guess I'll just have to wait and see if I can ever name my children any of these names. Or if my likes will have changed by then. Or if any of the names just seem to click perfectly.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SV Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.