Farmer's Market

Nothing is more refreshing that getting out on a lovely Sunday Morning (did you think of Maroon 5 at that moment or was that just me?)  and ...

Nothing is more refreshing that getting out on a lovely Sunday Morning(did you think of Maroon 5 at that moment or was that just me?) and heading down to the healthy Farmer's Market. I love taking pictures of all the organic, fresh, beautiful fruit. I love seeing everyone dressed in their sunday best; vintage rompers and dresses in every corner. The band playing on the side. And everthing tastes so good. I love their samples-I seriously tried a butter sample and I had never tasted butter more refreshing-fresh-from-the-cow-itself in my life. We always buy some delicious pestos,cheeses, and baguettes to have a yum-tastical dinner with. Perfect Sunday outing.












(has anyone else notice how minimalistic eggs look?)




nutella crepes will always hold a special and delicious place in my heart:)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

SV Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.