Ear Cuffs

Have you heard of ear cuffs? They're basically piercing-less earrings to be worn on the upper ear usually. Since I don't have an upp...

Have you heard of ear cuffs? They're basically piercing-less earrings to be worn on the upper ear usually. Since I don't have an upper ear piercing I think these cuffs are absolutely stunning. Seriously-the are all so artistic and interesting, I've never seen anything like them before. In fact, I think they look even better than having a cartilage piercing. Seriously! The top one is my favorite-it even turns into a rad hair accesory!
Image 1 of ASOS Gold Bunting Ear CuffImage 3 of ASOS Gold Bunting Ear Cuff
Image 4 of ASOS Pack of 3 Spike Ear CuffsImage 3 of ASOS Pack of 3 Spike Ear Cuffs
Image 1 of ASOS Anchor Ear CuffImage 2 of ASOS Anchor Ear Cuff
Image 2 of ASOS Wing & Drop Ear CuffImage 1 of ASOS Wing & Drop Ear Cuff
Image 4 of House of Harlow 1960 Arrow Ear CuffImage 1 of House of Harlow 1960 Arrow Ear Cuff
Image 1 of ASOS Wing Star Ear CuffImage 2 of ASOS Wing Star Ear Cuff
*all from ASOS

You Might Also Like

1 comments

SV Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.