TidBit Tuesday!

I do my nails on a weekly basis. Every once in a while, I like to get creative...that is when I have the time to! This week, I tried a grap...


I do my nails on a weekly basis. Every once in a while, I like to get creative...that is when I have the time to! This week, I tried a graphic black and white print. I think black and white are awesome with anything!It was pretty easy with a thin nail brush in white and black. I just painted the stripes horizontally, then I went over them vertically. Or was it the other way around?I'm terrible with remembering which is which!Anyhoo, I hope you get your weekly dose of nailspiration!I'll be sure to post most of my unique designs:).
Btw, did you notice the crocodile ring?Just one of my obsessions...animal rings hahah.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SV Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.