Happy New Years!

After a very difficult and exhausting year full of many emergencies and unexpected troubles, I'm SO SO happy to welcome in a fresh star...


After a very difficult and exhausting year full of many emergencies and unexpected troubles, I'm SO SO happy to welcome in a fresh start. I've been waiting for 2012 for almost a whole year now! Suckers, for all those who thought the world would end. I never once believed it-that would be waay to random, right? Anyways, enjoy this amazing video from Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Levit where they sing together! OMG, its like 500 Days of Summer all over again(seriously, one of my favorite movies ever). And some pictures I took of fireworks. Happy Random stuff! Yay 2012!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SV Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.