Minimalism

Minimalism has always intrigued me. Although I could never dress myself with such strict simplicity, I really appreciate the clean structure...

Minimalism has always intrigued me. Although I could never dress myself with such strict simplicity, I really appreciate the clean structure of a minimalist style. It fascinates me to see those who could survive with so little variety in colors, and it makes for a very unique, striking wardrobe. Because the clothes are so simple, its the nuances that one has to look for, such a simple seam, that makes the outfit a perfect whole.





Photobucket

Photobucket


 



The only thing that bothers me is something like this. Which is supposed to be a nativity. I'm sorry,but I don't think I'll ever understand.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SV Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.