Hey Mika

Sorry for the blog rejection lately!But not to worry, I am free of my busy schedule for a good amount of time now so prepare for DIYs, pictu...

Sorry for the blog rejection lately!But not to worry, I am free of my busy schedule for a good amount of time now so prepare for DIYs, pictures, and more. Since I haven't shared some tunes in a while, I decided to share the intricate artist, Mika. He is a very cool guy! This song has been repeated in my car very very often so its definetly a favorite. His singing style is very unique kind of happy, quirky, pop. Super catchy! So below are two of my favorites (the second one is in French!But the video is so awesome and the beats are so insanely addicting that the language barrier doesn't matter:))

Lollipop-Mika
Elle me Dit-Mika

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SV Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.