For when the time allows

I feel like my blog is not reaching its full potential at all. Mostly because I don't have the time at the moment. So this summer(or hop...

I feel like my blog is not reaching its full potential at all. Mostly because I don't have the time at the moment. So this summer(or hopefully earlier) I'm going to go all out. I'm going to add a feature of my artwork, hopefully start an etsy to sell said artwork, do tons of DIY things, make up recipes, and make up songs. I'm going to go on tons of little adventures and of course tons of shopping and thrifting. Hopefully then, my little blog will become the best it can be. I was going to put off making the blog until the summer, so I could start on a full time priority schedule with it. But I have some cool things I do until then so I decided to start before summer. SO if you can wait until summer trying to get thru my little splurgings now, I'm POSITIVE that you won't be sorry!:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SV Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.