missoni for target

Okay,so I thought I wasn't so into "super famous" designer clothes. To me, they look similar to any clothes you can buy at mac...

Okay,so I thought I wasn't so into "super famous" designer clothes. To me, they look similar to any clothes you can buy at macy's and forever 21. But Missoni is unique with its zigzag patterned wool. I love the print and I actually can't wait for it to come to target cuz I have giftcards. These are the looks I'm waiting for.It all depends on what I can afford and what I can find this weekend!

Look_08sxLook_13sx
                              this dress!                                       bathing suit/headbandLook_25sxLook_32sx
these flats!!!!                                                                 and scarves to tie in my hair:)
    

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SV Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.