arm party

I was reading a blog the other day and they mentioned their "finger party" and "arm party". AKA tons of bracelets and ri...

I was reading a blog the other day and they mentioned their "finger party" and "arm party". AKA tons of bracelets and rings. I fell in love with the kooky term. My arm party is fairly limited in the winter time because of jackets and summer because of sheer laziness. But when school comes back I usually wear a few colorful bracelets,concert bands and rings. But these "arm parties" are like x17294734893 cooler than what I've ever had.


wrist-wars-catrinel-ardeus
(tiny snake=genius!)
 wrist-wars-shiona-turini
lovely gold finger detail!

wrist-wars-rachel-strugatz
(anything skeletal=genius!)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SV Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.