Birthday Wishlist

Tomorrow is my birthday and its just been rushed upon me!I've been on vacation for the last week and my birthday has pretty much slipped...

Tomorrow is my birthday and its just been rushed upon me!I've been on vacation for the last week and my birthday has pretty much slipped my mind. Another year older seems like a lot! But if I think about it, I've pretty much felt this age for several months now. Oh goodness, presents! There are tons of things I admire, but none that I really need. I feel I have a good amount of just about everything! I wouldn't really mind a few new pairs of shoes, or cds, or accessories. Here is what I've compiled so far...
Wishlist

  1. Cut-out detailed shirts/dresses
  2. SHOES!
  3. earbuds
  4. CDs
  5. boyfriend shirt
  6. Clock necklace
  7. Headwraps
  8. oxfords
  9. cross rings/earrings
  10. rompers
  11. high waisted shorts
  12. structured jacket
  13. fashion books
  14. ear cuffs
  15. animal rings
  16. bright lipsticks
And any of the above in cherry prints,cheetah prints,polka dots,bright colors or sparkle!

As for the blog, I've been trying to start a blog for almost a year now. I tried out tumblr but I felt that it's not really the right outlet for outlining my life and what I love. Its more for posting pictures, which I think is great, and I love seeing other people's pictures. But I want to post my story, and that's why I decided to start this blog. I'm just getting started, and its hard to get settled but I hope it'll turn out lovely in the long run!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SV Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.