Alice in Wonderland

I have to say, as a child my favorite Disney movie was Alice in Wonderland. I never enjoyed the book, but I loved the imagination and creati...

I have to say, as a child my favorite Disney movie was Alice in Wonderland. I never enjoyed the book, but I loved the imagination and creativity that went into the movie. From the tiny "Eat Me" cookies to the very backwards tea party, I had never seen anything quite like it and honestly nothing to this day compares. Especially the non-animated version. That was a big disappointment for me. Well anyways, Alice in Wonderland still holds a spot in my heart. I was inspired from it in a quick little watercolor version yesterday. And now I'm craving a cute pocket watch necklace to remind me not to be late.





"You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."
That makes me feel so much better about myself:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SV Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.